Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 23 of 23

Thread: The Question

  1. #21
    Inactive Member Kaze-kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    22
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    And this is the point where I admit that I need to watch more anime, because of the wealth of characters mentioned that I've never heard of. Granted, it's not a matter of not wanting to see more anime, but rather a matter of not having the time and money needed to do so.

  2. #22
    Inactive Member chaoticNyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2004
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Juri (Utena) I really symphatize with her situation with her 'friend'..

    Sastuki (X) Evil, sexy computer genius. How can I not love her?

    Sarasa (Basara) One of the best main characters ever, according to me..

  3. #23
    Inactive Member butabara's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 23rd, 2003
    Posts
    29
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've been catching up on the posts in this thread and noticed Celstarion's question:

    can anyone guess who she is?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Might it be Shuro (I think that's what she's called) from Ayashi no Ceres?
    Also, I remembered another girl I think no-one's mentioned: the shinigami from Bleach (of course, I can't recall her name just now ^^ . She's liek teh coolest EVAH!!1!1 /obsess

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ January 12, 2004 12:09 PM: Message edited by: butabara ]</font>

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •